Symptoms of a clogged immune system:
- Brian fog
- Swollen lymph nodes or tonsils
- Lack of energy
- Recurrent sore throats
- Mucous drainage (especially after dairy or flour)
- Fluid back up in the ear (especially in children)
- Ear popping and ear ringing
- Reduced ability to fight infection (frequent colds or flu)
- Constipation or sluggish bowel function
- Unable to lose weight (toxins play a part in holding on to weight)
- Soreness or stiffness in the morning
- Bloating, swelling or heaviness in extremities
- Arm or hands fall asleep while sleeping
- Pain, pressure, or stiffness along your spine and shoulders
- Sore breasts or breast swelling with your menstrual cycle
- Itchy skin
- Acne, dry skin, and other skin issues
What is manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) massage?
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a type of massage intended to stimulate the lymphatic system by releasing blockages and assisting the natural circulation required for the elimination of metabolic waste, excess fluids, and bacteria from the body.
If you’re feeling tired and low on energy, or if you’ve been sick and feeling like your body is fighting to get back on track, lymph massage would likely serve you well. In addition, athletes, surgical patients, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue sufferers may want to consider lymphatic massage. Lymphatic drainage massage has implications for our clients who suffer from serious illnesses, not only those with a general low-energy feeling.
Learn more about manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) massage. Contact Our Mobile Massage Clinic | The Villages, Florida
In Home or In Office Massages by Jacqueline in the Central Florida area. Certified for many different massages and treatments. Specializing in Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) post surgery recovery massage.
To schedule an appointment with Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Advanced Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist, Jacqueline Bosco CMLDT, please call (813) 298-5603. We believe nothing is more important than human touch.
Providing massage services to patients in The Villages, Florida, Ocala, Lady Lake, Fruitland Park, Leesburg, Tavares, Mount Dora, Wildwood, Bushnell, and surrounding areas.