Proudly serving The Villages and surrounding areas
Jacqueline Bosco, CMLDT, CLT, Oncology Massage, Scar Reduction
Entrepreneur • Small Business Owner • Advanced Lymphatic Drainage Therapist • Educator • Artist
Hi! My name is Jacqueline Bosco, and I am a licensed massage therapist and owner of Orlando Mobile Massage Clinic for women and men, specializing in lymphatic massage for postoperative surgery and chronic conditions as well as oncology massage.
Prior to my experience in massage, I spent eight years working as a consultant and computer programmer before completing my LMT training. The computer industry was fun but lacked connection. My computer never laughed at my jokes.
I have been hands-on for over 15 years and have pursued lymphatic massage for over 5 years. As cosmetic surgery became more popular so did the demand of my clients. Due to our trusting and loyal client and therapist relationship, an increasing number of my clients asked me to help them in their post op process. So I became certified in advanced lymphatic drainage massage for postoperative surgery and chronic conditions. My experience and understanding of the lymphatic system easily lead me to pursue oncology massage. The best OMTs are those therapists with a combined knowledge base in lymphatics, massage, and cancer.
I enjoy the opportunity to connect on many levels with people from a variety of walks of life, personalities, and stages of healing. I am happiest when I'm helping my clients discover the compassion, care, and love for their bodies.
Outside of my work, I enjoy being outside in nature and like kayaking and hiking, charcoal and pencil drawing, connecting with people, and traveling worldwide. I love helping others and am passionate about postoperative care.
- Complete Lymphedema Certification (CLT), ACOLS, July 2022
- MSTR® Scar Tissue Release, Cyndi George, 2021, Refresh
- Understanding Relationships, INR Seminars, 2021
- Oncology Massage, Lucy Allen, 2021
- Plastic Surgery Recovery and Fibrosis Massage, Kathleen Lisson, 2021, Refresh
- Advanced Lymphatic Drainage Post Operative Surgery, LMT Success Group, 2020, Refresh
- Medication and Massage Therapy: Introduction to Pharmacology, Elite Continuing Education, 2019
- Healing Massage for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression And Trauma, Elite Continuing Education, 2019
- Discover Healing: The Emotion Code by Dr Bradley Nelson, 2019
- Reiki Level 1, Solterra Wellness Center, 2019
- Lymphatic Drainage Plus Practitioner, Jordan Health Clinic, 2018
- Fascial Cupping, Deanine Lynn Picciano AP LMT, 2018
- Craniosacral Therapy, Elite Professional Education, 2017
- Alternative Medicine with Essential Oils, ISFTA, LLC, 2016
- Hands of Light Healing Training, Sarasota School of Massage Therapy, 2015
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Steiner Education Group, 2014
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage: Immune System Enhancement, 2014
- Massage Insurance Billing Procedures, Law, Rules, Vivian Madison Mahoney LMT, 2014
- Pediatric and Infant Massage, Deanine Lynn Picciano AP LMT, 2013
- Touch Therapy for Liddle Kidz with Autism (ASD), Tina Allen Liddle Kidz Foundation, 2013
- Qi Revolution Workshop, Supreme Science Qigong Center, 2009
- Advanced Techniques Reiki 2, Matthew Name, 2008
- Energy Fundamentals Reiki 1, Matthew Name, 2008
- Massage Insurance Billing Procedures, Law, Rules, Vivian Madison Mahoney LMT, 2007
- Basics of Pregnancy Massage, Cortiva Institute, 2006
- Correcting Lower Back Pain, Cortiva Institute, 2006
- Florida State License MA45584, 2005
- Humanities Center School of Massage, 2004
- Associate of Science, 3D Animation, 2001
- Bachelor’s of Science, Management Information Systems, 1998
- Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts, 1993
Jacqueline Bosco, CMLDT, CLT, Oncology Massage
Book Your Appointment Today!
You can easily schedule your next appointment by calling our office at (813) 298-5603 or by booking online.